Berthoud Trap Club (Subsidiary of the Berthoud Gun Club)
Next ATA Shoot is March 15
Open to the public:
Tuesday 1pm to 5pm (winter hours)
Friday 1pm to 5pm
3rd Sun of every month: 10am to 2pm (except when an ATA registered shoot is scheduled)
Leagues: Thursday evenings
Due to misuse, the 22 Range will be closed until further notice.
- The next ATA shoot is Sunday March 18, 2020
- Leagues are shot on Thursdays. We have five leagues, Early Spring, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- We are limited to 14 teams in the league as we are required to finish shooting by 8pm. The length of the league depends on number of teams signed up to shoot.
- These leagues fill up fast and priority is given the the teams that have shot the previous league.
- If your interested in shooting on a league, Dan Kaven is the secretary for the league and can be reached by calling the club during open shoot hours.
- Next meeting is TBD.
- 4H practice starts in January. 1st & 3rd Saturday, 22’s 2 PM, shotgun 4 PM, weather permitting. (above 40 degrees).
View the Berthoud Trap Club Flyover ….
20498 County Road 1, Berthoud, CO 80513 MAP
Phone: (970) 532-0568
Members: $5.00/round, 10 round punch card for $45.00
Non-members: $6.50/round, 10 round punch card for $60.00
Trap-range memberships: $50/individual, $75/family